Placed as a bushing inside the NOV Power Slips to protect vital equipment during operations. The Djuvik Power Slips Bushing creates a smooth running surface and the material is well suited to protect the equipment from any impact damage.
The Djuvik Power Slip Bushing decreases risks when running vital equipment like wear bushings, full bore tools, or hangers through the power slips. It eliminates the need to remove the slips assembly or the entire slips, thus saving costly rig time and increasing safety when eliminating the need to handle heavy equipment.
• High strength, high rigidity
• Age resistant even when introduced to high temperatures over time
• Can be made with inner diameter suited to customer needs.
• Low weight, bushing for PS-30 slip with inner diameter 18,5" weighs 110 kg.
• Integrated locking mechanism locks the bushing in place and prevents both rotation and vertical movement.