Placed as a bushing inside the hydraulic slips to protect and guide vital equipment during operations
The Djuvik Power Slip Bushing creates a smooth running surface and decreases risks when running vital equipment like wear bushings, full bore tools, or hangers through the power slips. It eliminates the need to remove the slips assembly or the entire slips, thus saving costly rig time and increasing safety when eliminating the need to handle heavy equipment.
- Hight strength, high rigidity
- Well suited for protection against impact damage
- Age resistant even when introduced to high temperatures over time
- Can be made with inner diameter suited to customer needs
- Low weight, bushing for PS-30 slip with inner diameter 18,5″ weighs 110 kg
- Integrated locking mechanism locks the bushing in place and prevents both rotation and vertical movement